Heated Towel rack 4 Bar 4404
- Stainless Steel
- Brushed Brass
- Article Code
- Available Finish
- Brushed nickle
- 220 AC / 50HZ
- Working Temperature
- 55 Degree Cel(+/- 5 degree Cel)
● A daring design with solid flat crossbars brings a modern feel with a unique ambiance. This heated towel rack is a practical solution with a stylish flair. The clean structured lines will be a welcome pairing to any other square hardware currently in the room - there is no limit to luxury.
● Energy-efficient: Rated power 75W, only 15 minutes, it can be heated to 55 °C (131 °F) and it needs 15 minutes to reach the maximum temperature, and maintain a constant temperature, a warm towel ready for you at anytime.
● The towel warmer is easy to clean and made of durable 304 stainless steel with either brushed or mirror polish finishes. All necessary hardware and tools are included in the package, and it is easy to install with its included instructions.
● The towel warmer is a nice addition for your bathroom, installs on the wall to save space, dries towels quickly, efficiently. The drying tray and the 4 bars is a very practical model because it can hold more towel, as the heat rises, the tray dries the towel that is in contact with it faster.
●The towel warmer’s curved design is convenient for hanging towel and uses 4 bars to evenly distribute heat, It’s design maximizes the space of your bathroom space.modern style, suitable for space of your home bathroom,hotel,spa and even for the outdoor area
● Modern & practical: The upgraded towel warmer can warm your delicates, towels, bathing suits, blankets at a fast speed. And it’s unique design will provides much convenience for your whole family in daily life.
● Gunmetal, Polished chrome, Matte Black and Brushed Nickel are avaliable.
● Regularly cleaning your Heated Towel Rail will keep it gleaming for years.
● Start by dissolving a small amount of mild liquid detergent in warm water.
● Then using a soft cotton cloth, submerge in mixture and wring out, so the cloth is damp.
● Follow by wiping down all Stainless Steel parts of your heated towel rail.
● Go back over with a clean microfibre cloth, following the grain to achieve a sparkling finish.
Leave Us Your Info
We are leading participating supplier of developing and supplying various types of bathroom components.