Many owners are confused. The new house is almost finished. Can the bathroom hardware installation pendant in the bathroom be installed? Bathroom accessories are generally installed after the installation of other large items. Need to punch holes in the wall with an impact drill. This is an important detail. It is recommended that new owners invite some professional masters to use professional techniques to punch holes, so as to avoid cracking of the tiles when punching. After the tiles are cracked, it will be very troublesome and it is a huge project. The following Bathroom Towel Rail Bar Manufacturer will show you the precautions when installing hardware pendants.
1. Towel rack: mainly installed outside the shower room, about 1.8 meters above the ground. Towels can be placed on the upper layer and towels can be hung on the lower tube.
2. Towel Rail Double: It can be installed on the empty wall in the middle of the bathroom. When installed above a single towel rail, it is about 1.6 meters above the ground; when installed separately, it is about 1.5 meters above the ground.
3. Single towel rail: It can be installed on the empty wall in the middle of the bathroom. When installed under the double towel rack, it is about 1 meter above the ground; when it is installed separately, it is about 1.5 meters above the ground.
4. Toilet brush: Mostly installed on the wall behind the toilet, the bottom of the cup is about 10 cm from the ground.
5. Soap shelf: Mostly installed on the wall on both sides of the washbasin, and form a line with the bathroom cabinet basin. Can also be combined with single cup holder or double cup holder. Soap nets are installed on the interior walls of the bathroom, making them easy to use when bathing.
6. Single cup holder, double cup holder: installed on both sides of the bathroom cabinet, and form a line with the soap holder. Easy to place toiletries such as toothbrushes and toothpaste.
Towel Rail Double
7. Single-layer item rack: installed above the washbasin and under the makeup mirror. The height from the washbasin should be 30 cm.
8. Double-layer item rack: installed on both sides of the washbasin.
9. Rag hooks: Most of them should be installed on an inconspicuous wall or behind the kitchen door, about 50 cm above the ground.
10. Clothes hook: It can be installed on the wall outside the bathroom, and it should be 1.7 meters above the ground. For hanging clothes while bathing. Multiple clothes hooks can also be used together.
11. Corner basket: It is mainly installed on the corner above the washing machine. The distance between the rack surface and the washing machine should be 30 cm. It is used to place detergents, soaps, detergents and other cleaning items. Can also be installed in the corner of the kitchen for condiments.
12. Tissue box: also known as Brass Toilet Paper Holder, installed on the side of the toilet, easily accessible by hand, and less obvious installation. Generally 60 cm above the ground.
The above is the installation position of bathroom hardware pendants, I hope to help everyone.